AIADMK Manifesto 2016 Assembly Election
AIADMK (All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam) party chief Ms Jayalalithaa released a party manifesto on Thursday for sixteen(16th) assembly election in Tamil Nadu. AIADMK is the last party who announced at last when all parties had released manifesto. Read out AIADMK manifesto promises for Tamil Nadu peoples.
Here are the key points of the manifesto:-
A – For Tamil Nadu Famers & Poor people
- Ms. Jayalalithaa (Party Chief) promises waiver of all farm loans
- Famers loans to be paid Cooperative banks completely waived off
- Rs 40,000 cr loans for farmers in 2016-21
- Poor people to get Amma Banking Card to avail all government services
- All ration card holders to get co-optex coupons worth Rs. 500 for Pongal festival.
- Free cell phones for all ration card holders.
- Aavin (Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers' Federation Limited) to provide milk for Rs. 25 per litre
B – For Tamil Nadu Small Business Owner
- No FDI(foreign direct investment
- 20% land on SME(small and medium enterprises) industrial parks will be reserved for SC/ST entrepreneurs.
- Amma banking card to improve financial services. – to get interest-free loans and avail of government schemes.
C – For Tamil Nadu Womens
- Maternity assistance of Rs. 18,000
- One soverign gold for women ahead of marriages
- Women to get 50% subsidy to buy mopeds of scooties
- Master health check-up and women special check up to be expanded to all districts.
- Women to be trained in driving vehicles and subsidy provided to buy au-tickshaws.
D – Improvement in Electricity Field
- 100 units electricity free every two months.
- Assures uninterrupted supply of power
- Relief for fisherfolk to be increased to Rs. 5000
- Fisherfolk assistance to be hiked to Rs 5000
- Separate housing for fisherfolk.
E – Administrative Improvement
- New granite policy, Lok Ayuktha on the anvil.
- 10 lakh houses promised through various housing schemes.
- Free wi-fi at public spaces.
F – For Tamil Nadu Goverment Employees
- State govt. employees salary to be revissed as per 7th Pay Commission.
- Old pension scheme for govt. employees to continue.
- Housing loan for govt. employees to be raised to Rs. 40 lakh
G – For Tamil Nadu Students
- Education loans of students who are still unemployed to be paid by the govt.
- Free Laptops with internet for 10th and 12th std students.
- Govt. to reimburse education loan.
- Breakfast under nutritious meal scheme.
H- For Tamil Nadu Temples
- Rs. 1 lakh for temples of local deities.